I was off from Otemae Schools so I had some time. I decided that I should get some yard work done. Dre wanted the "palm" tree removed from the front yard as it is RANDOM in the whole scheme of things. :) So it is gone now. Ok so after a gallon of sweat and nearly passing out. I removed the piece of junk!! Julie took some pictures of me attempting to remove the thing. I actually dug around the base and then bounced off of the wall trying to loosen the root ball. She actually took a video of that. Hahaha. It was a lot more work than I expected. OH well. It looks nice now. I went to NAFCO (the local Home Depot type store) and bought a scrub brush to scrub the tile walk way and a rake. I decided to get some flowers to plant a pot near the front door. Dre loved it. I worked pretty hard and again, gave up probably 5 gallons of water while I was at it. Nice results and work out too.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
A long day of work
I was off from Otemae Schools so I had some time. I decided that I should get some yard work done. Dre wanted the "palm" tree removed from the front yard as it is RANDOM in the whole scheme of things. :) So it is gone now. Ok so after a gallon of sweat and nearly passing out. I removed the piece of junk!! Julie took some pictures of me attempting to remove the thing. I actually dug around the base and then bounced off of the wall trying to loosen the root ball. She actually took a video of that. Hahaha. It was a lot more work than I expected. OH well. It looks nice now. I went to NAFCO (the local Home Depot type store) and bought a scrub brush to scrub the tile walk way and a rake. I decided to get some flowers to plant a pot near the front door. Dre loved it. I worked pretty hard and again, gave up probably 5 gallons of water while I was at it. Nice results and work out too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So where are the results of the final product...you can't bitch about losing sweat and not show what it paid for!
We see the before where is the after? I would have paid good money to see you jumping on a tree!
I will work on posting the "video" of this "murder" incident. hehehe. We will get an after shot too. the Yard/garden area looks huge to us now.
Post a Comment