The Castle sits on top of a hill and the climb up is pretty steep. This is Julie, Hos, and me on our way back down. I love the old walls!
This is the main Don Jon and it still has the original wooden truces. Julie, Hos, and the Shima stopped for a quick photo before we went inside.
Here is a view looking to the North (I think) from the castle hill. The day was REALLY COLD & WINDY, but it made for excellent views. Julie, Hos and I could see right to the main island! Off to the right you can see the Seto-Ohashi, the bridge connecting our island with the main island of Honshu. It is the longest suspension bridge in the world! (Just a random tid bit of info. for those of you who like random tid bits of info)
Here Julie, Hos, and the Shima stopped in front of the main gate to smile! Julie and I love to ride our bikes and Hos loves to just enjoy the ride! I think we convinced the Shima that it is one of the best ways to get around in Japan!
1 comment:
It looks amazing there. I'm jealous of all the history you get to live in! Hope this finds you all happy and warmer!
-Steph
Post a Comment