Sunday, March 16, 2008

Prep for Japan Departure

Well the closet is a mess and the suitcases are everywhere in the bedroom. I have been going through so much "stuff" deciding what to keep what to take and what to get rid of. Crazy.

Aunt Sherri and Mom came down today to see us. Rob and little Robbie and Tan man came with as well. Spencer was thrilled to see and play with some cousins. Andrea and I sat and talked with Aunt Sherri and Mom. It was a good time for all. Patrick has already told Sherri that he wants to come visit us.

I leave on Tuesday and feel like I am leaving everything behind. I should be back in a few months to pick up Andrea and the boys. We are excited and scared all at the same time. Andrea keeps telling me to not think and pack like I am going on a mission. :) Ha. that is a goot one. I am taking my bike and two suitcases of clothing, shoes, books, and the essentials. I figure if I miss items then I can pick them up when I come back. We will see. :)

Andrew is excited for me to arrive, he wants to "dump" all of his knowledge on me. I will be shadowing him for a time and then taking over the classes and the like. CRAZY.

We did set up Skype with the web cams. Email me if you want our info.

I will keep you posted as the days pass.

Z

No comments: