Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bye Bye at the airport


We headed to SLC International Airport on Tuesday.

Spencer did well. Wanted me to come back home with them. Holden, well he is Holden. Like usual he had an explosion in his pants and mom had to change him. He is a happy boy.

I am going to post some pics with this so you can see us all but mom. (she is taking the pics)

Dad had a long flight and then a 3.5 hour bus ride. The bus did arrive at Marugame train station about 30 minutes early. Andrew was there to pick me up. It was a good thing as it was raining like crazy. I would have had to wait in the rain for him. We arrived at the house and I took a shower and tried to go to sleep. The time difference was hard. I am still adjusting.

Z

No comments: